Position: Home Health Registered Nurse – Full-Time Employment Contract
Location: Whitley County
Salary: minimum $25.13 per hour, depending on experience
Schedule: Monday – Friday, day shift
- Must have an unrestricted RN license in Kentucky or compact state or provisional license in Kentucky, meeting all requirements of KRS 314.041.
- One year of Registered Nurse experience preferred.
- BLS/CPR certification is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Criminal background check and drug screening required.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or willing to be vaccinated within 4 weeks of hire.
Provides basic preventive, therapeutic, restorative, and intermittent skilled nursing services under supervision to individuals in their place of residence.
Conducts comprehensive initial nursing assessments. Determines program eligibility, needed services, and appropriate payor source. Develops individualized plan of care. Assesses pain management and completes review of medications. Assesses need for and use of health care equipment and technology. Identifies health risks and implements risk reduction strategies for self and others according to agency policy. Provides education to patients and caregivers. Participates in case conferences to evaluate patient response to care, alterations to plan of care or discharge planning. Participates in quality improvement activities. Revises plan of care as needed. Completes timely and accurate documentation. Submits reports as required. Supervises home health aide services.
Rotating on-call status required.
Benefits will be provided as defined for full-time employees by 902 KAR Chapter 8 to include retirement, leave, and insurance.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”
368 Penny Lane, Williamsburg, KY 40769