"Creating Resilient, Healthy Communities"
73rd Annual Kentucky Public Health Association Educational Conference
April 21 - 22, 2021
Register now for access to the KPHA 2021 Conference Archive
The archived conference will be available until May 22, 2021.
CE Information: List of sessions and CE eligibility per designation
This conference brings together public health professionals from across the Commonwealth and surrounding states with the common goal of giving public health practitioners the best continuing education opportunities available anywhere, all from the comfort of their own homes. This year we continue to expand our scope and reach out to other disciplines that contribute to public health!
Our educational program will be presented as two days of live sessions, where attendees will experience a traditional conference agenda curated by our Conference Committee as well as "On-Demand" content that can be accessed by attendees at a later date and at their own pace. This format will offer the flexibility of a fully online event, as well as the opportunity to interact with speakers and attendees in a live format.
Overall conference objectives:
- Identify challenges, trends and emerging issues, as well as related practices and solutions
- Explore the current status of public health evidence, research, policy and practice
- Explore evidence-based education programs and health promotion practices
- Access and engage a network of public health professionals & partners for initiating, improving or expanding public health initiatives
Continuing EducationConference Attendees: Please click here after the conference to apply for continuing education credit. Attendees must apply for CE credit within 30 days after the conference.
Continuing Nursing Education
Contact Hours: 18.0
Attendees must stay for duration of the program to be awarded contact hours for continuing nursing education and provide license number upon registration and complete an evaluation for the program. Partial credit will not be awarded for any session. We reserve the right to cancel or alter the program if unanticipated circumstances necessitate changes. The Kentucky Nurses Association is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Kentucky Board of Nursing (KBN). The KBN approval of an individual nursing continuing education provider does not constitute endorsement.
Up to 36 CPH Recertification Credits may be earned at this event. For more information about applying for CPH credit please visit https://www.nbphe.org/stay-certified/#report-activities.
CHES Continuing Education Category I hours have been applied for and are pending approval by WKU’s CHES Continuing Education Program Review Committee.
Six contact hours have been requested for Registered Dietician Continuing Education.
The program and course descriptions were reviewed and the request has been approved for Inspector CEUs. All courses/topics are eligible for RS/REHS CEUs and each course will be given hour for hour CEU credit.
Registration Fees(Members: Make sure you are logged in to receive the special rate.)
- KPHA Member: $150
- Non-Member: $200
- Student: $15
- Lifetime Member: $125
- Network with other public health agencies and professionals
- Grow and develop as a public health professional
- Gain training & multi-disciplined contact/education hours
- Confront critical health issues affecting your community
- Quarterly Member Newsletter
- Email notifications of public health job postings across KY