"Creating Resilient, Healthy Communities"
73rd Annual Kentucky Public Health Association Educational Conference
April 21 - 22, 2021
Sponsor & Exhibitor Opportunities
This conference brings together public health professionals from across the Commonwealth and surrounding states with the common goal of giving public health practitioners the best continuing education opportunities available anywhere, all from the comfort of their own homes. This year we continue to expand our scope and reach out to other disciplines that contribute to public health!
Our educational program will be presented as two days of live sessions, where attendees will experience a traditional conference agenda curated by our Conference Committee as well as "On-Demand" content that can be accessed by attendees at a later date and at their own pace. This format will offer the flexibility of a fully online event, as well as the opportunity to interact with speakers and attendees in a live format.
Registration Fees(Members: Make sure you are logged in to receive the special rate.)
- KPHA Member: $150
- Non-Member: $200
- Student: $15
- Lifetime Member: $125
- Network with other public health agencies and professionals
- Grow and develop as a public health professional
- Gain training & multi-disciplined contact/education hours
- Confront critical health issues affecting your community
- Quarterly Member Newsletter
- Email notifications of public health job postings across KY